WELCOME TO THE ARROWHEAD WARD RELIEF SOCIETY BLOG...A PLACE WHERE YOU
CAN UPDATE YOUR CALENDARS
AND UPLIFT YOUR SPIRITS!!!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Upcoming Events...

First and foremost, pleeeeeeease forgive me for the lack of updates to the blog the last couple of months. I have had some computer problems which made it impossible to sign in. I am now up and running, but the problem I have now is I just got a new Mac computer, and I have no idea how to use it. So, with that in mind, please excuse any mistakes that you may find. Chances are, I see them too, but I just don't know how to fix them. :)

Ok, now, on to our updates!!!

- Tuesday, September 29: Sister's Temple Trip, 6:30 @ the church

- Friday, October 2: Last day to sign up for Fantastic Friday projects. Contact Julie Gronning.

- Saturday and Sunday, October 3 & 4: General Conference, 9am and 1 pm

- Tuesday, October 6: Food Storage Group @ Julie Gronnings. How to coupon and save lots of $!
- Sunday, October 11: Money for Fantastic Friday due to Julie Gronning

- Friday, October 16: Fantastic Friday, 5pm - ? @ the church

Also, congratulations to Mia Chia and family. They just welcomed a new baby boy!

Congratulations and welcome to Danielle Stutte. She was baptized last Saturday and is the newest member of the Arrowhead Ward family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog